body

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie31603

Reaction score
I have a series of holes along the edge of the rear fenders. Like theres suppose to be flares like on the front. Is there suppose to be something there. I want to get it fixed before I paint it. Thanks in advance for the help! Adam :)

warrior001.jpg

warrior004.jpg

did u buy it used? i dont think i ever say a warrior with holes on the back fenders...

they make fender extenders, so the person that had it before you probibly had them rivited on...i have a set of white rear fenders on ebay if your interested

they make fender extenders, so the person that had it before you probibly had them rivited on...i have a set of white rear fenders on ebay if your interested

that's my best guess too, they're like mud flaps that go all around the fenders.

But what about painting it? You're not painting the fenders, are you? It never turns out good dude, it looks fine the way it is, so just leave it.

ya dont even think about painting ur fenders... it will cost u even more...

Yes I bought it used. I haven't even looked at it since I got it. I just got some other projects finished up. So I'll have time to fix it now. Anyways. Why don't you paint these things? I know you have to use the flexible paint like on the bumpers of my camaro. I just don't like white. Plus it's dirty and it's going to have the faded spots when I take those crappy stickers off. So the holes are from an aftermarket finder flares. That's what I was thinking since I have them on the front. I just didn't know it they were stock or not. I'm going to have to get another set because the rear tires stick way to far out on the sides. I guess the rims are aftermarket too. Thanks again guys for the help! I'm sure I'll have more questions for you. Adam :)

You shouldn't paint fenders because the paint just doesn't stay looking good. My cousin is a dumbass and paints his all the time, every time you brush up against a tree or any kind of debris along the trail the paint gets torn off, or if you even get roosed bad, or hit the fender with your foot when getting on it can tear the paint off. It doesn't matter if you get paint with a flex agent in it, these plastics are very flexible and waxy, and the paint won't stick to them right. If you did paint them you'd have to be super careful the entire time you ride so you don't tear the paint up, and it would be dumb to modify your riding style because you painted your fenders. Just sell the fenders on ebay and buy a set of ones in a color you like. It'll save you money in the long run, as opposed to spending 30 bucks on paint plus hours of labor a few times a year.

They make color body's? I thought the were all white then painted. I'm new to 4 wheelers. I'm more of a car guy. This is my first one. Adam :)

No, quad fenders are never painted from the factory, they are made with different color pigments in the plastic.

Back