• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blue Warrior plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Well I want to get a set of black plastics but I got to sell mine first. They are in good cond no cracks just normal scratches but no deep gouges. They were in worse shape when I bought them last year. This is for the hood and tank cover also.
Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Would like to get around 200 shipped. Open to offers. ( I paid alot more than that last year)

hello my friend , i am from portugal , and i have a 98 Warrior i need the blue plastics because my plastics is grey , and i dont like the color

you can send me the plastics to portugal ?

I could but shipping is gonna be more. 200 shipped was in the US. Whats the postal code out there so I could see what it would be to ship.

I am interested in them, I am rebuilding my warrior currently and need a decent set of plastic. I am in Canada the province of Alberta. If you could get me a shipping price/total price my postal code will be T9H 5B4. Thanks :)

I checked shipping and it was more than what the plastics were worth. It was something crazy like 250 was the cheapest I could get.
I ended up trading with a guy from craigslist.
Sorry man
Justin

Back