blown head gasket

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE!! you just lost your warrior over the intake boot being ripped mine does the same exact thing that sucks man

DUDE!! you just lost your warrior over the intake boot being ripped mine does the same exact thing that sucks man
i know it sucks i miss my warrior the kid that baught it off of me he should me where it was torn a little and it was a new carb boot put on there and he adjusted the idle screw and it ran fine after he put a new carb boot on it and i was pissed because i left a it got for 700 dollars and i had close to 1900 in it with the head being shaved the carb jetted performance kit 3 on it boared 60 and over with the wisco piston new stator new starter new battery new silinoid new back tires they are maxxis new thumb throttle new clutch cable new gas cap new o ring chain new reverse lever new cdi box and plus i had a half a truck of parts for a warrior i still have some warrior parts yet seat brakes system for the front gas tank cover 2 reverse levers and the back brake booster

damn! you live and learn. that sucks. something so simple can cause a huge headache.

Latest posts

Back