Blown Differential/axle After smoking Rock???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starpuss

Reaction score
ok..

like always... LET Someone Ride my quad...
he Drove it back to me and MAn she did not Sound too nice.

Squealing ,Squeaking , Grinding , Chain Slap.

( Chain Real Loose when he got back ) and when you spin it the chain it gets REAL tight , then spin it 1/2 way more and chain REAL loose. But Axle looks Fine? so must be a Bearing that piled up. has prm type skid plate that looks to be in good shape still.

i bet it's my Bearing that piled up. But there ment to be new... what the old owner told me..l

SO!! my Question is , my bike is a 1989 , most After market bearing Carrier say there good for 1990-2003 , what changed from 89-1990? and can i make it work??

i am going to pull her a part some time this week. to see whats up

Last edited:
Some one was smokeing some rock/crack and then you let them drive your quad. Well theres your problem.

Make sure your chain is not binding anywhere....the front sprocket is rather small....any bad spots on the chain could cause that....

Remove the chain and spin the axle....then you will know for sure...

jebby

You trade?

I just got my oldman a 2004 Sportsman 700. looking to be quite the wise decision! Nice quads. gotta love the IRS on a utility.

Better buy an extra belt for it. My brother rode his pretty hard and burned up the belt at the dunes and was done for a few weeks till he could get one. Polaris warrantied it for him, but it sucked that his day of riding ended early. He had to ride my Blaster and you can imagine the disappointment there!!

Better buy an extra belt for it. My brother rode his pretty hard and burned up the belt at the dunes and was done for a few weeks till he could get one. Polaris warrantied it for him, but it sucked that his day of riding ended early. He had to ride my Blaster and you can imagine the disappointment there!!

i am Not going to be too hard on her. i got it for hunting more less
and if you brake in the belt Right they will take a lot of ****.

i put 50km's on her sunday.

& the Warrior is outside in my Back Yard , maybe ill Fix her up over the Winter not sure yet.

Last edited:
i got the parts for that warrior....cheapppppppp...............:argh:

Back