blah blah blah

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
late night rants! slightly drunk and bored as ****... HI! long time no been on here thingy. i sold my arctic cat and got a 19 something model yamaha virago something size i'm bobbering. hmm hope yall can read this crap... i hope i remember i was on here so i'll check it tomorrow lmao. built myself a .308 on a mauser action, built an AR, and bought a .45 kit for my sig and i think thats got everyone uptodate with me :) NIGHT! time to open the next bottle :) peace out bitches

Hahaha duneracer

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

And for you newbs around here you'll soon find out that WG09 is the only chick on the planet that Chuck Norris is afraid of, Rampage Jackson shits on himself at the mere mention of her name and the president salutes her! She's a two time Playboy centerfold and she holds sparklers with her ass. We love her, lol!

And for you newbs around here you'll soon find out that WG09 is the only chick on the planet that Chuck Norris is afraid of, Rampage Jackson shits on himself at the mere mention of her name and the president salutes her! She's a two time Playboy centerfold and she holds sparklers with her ass. We love her, lol!

I stand by everything James said. But, I would change one tiny little thing... The president is afraid of her because she'd put a bullet in that coon's ass! And for that I love here!!! lol

roman candle! not a sparkler... dumbass :p.

Back