Bkroll84

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got exhaust all bolted up. Traded grab bars with Geeesfore he hooked me up with a yfz 450 rear caliper and bracket. Thanks Gerald

ydynymy5.jpg

Well apparently riding in 8 inches of snow is frowned upon by people some asshole in a f150 attempted to run me over.

I was trying to pull away from him was spinning like crazy I went up on lawns flipped him off then took a scenic route home just in case not like he couldn't follow my tire tracks

well note to all those with oil coolers lines do not hold up in extreme cold. Mine split open lost oil and toasted my motor. No worries I will now be rebuilding my motor with a stroker .040 over piston which is fine because I will raise deck height for it to fit. So anyone know where I can find plate to lift deck height would be great. Thanks for any help or advice have a 700 dollar budget so lets hear some ideas

I've never had an oil line split on #5 during the winter I rode it all last winter on the sled trails and had it out a few times this year and it's been below 0 for a couple weeks last night it got down to -30 and -56 windchills you must be using real cheap thin oil hose the stuff I use is $4/foot from Farm & Fleet

You sure it wasn't fuel line? Standard fuel line is not going to handle up to 60psi.

Back