BikeBandit.com

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasvegascop

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything off of bikebandit.com?

I found a Yoshimure pipe that fits a 1999 YFM350 on their website. They listed it as $376.00 on sale for $282.00.

I sent them an email asking if it would fit the Big Bear.

They replied (which was good) but stated that they didn't have one on their web site advertised for that price. The pipe in question they said, sells for $338.00 and it does fit the BigBear.

They realized that they made a mistake in advertising and they changed the page!!

Well luckily during my research I saved the webpage so that I could easily access it and compare it with other pipes.

I have recontacted them advising them that they did advertise it for 282.00 and that I would like them to honor that price, and that I did save their page as proof.

I will let you know how it goes.

I have ordered some parts from them there ok , no complants. Let ous know how that works with the pipe good luck.

I've ordered through them before. They're okay, but a little overpriced on some of their stuff, especially oem parts.

yeh they are overpriced. I only order OEM parts from them..but then i found ronnies and there much better. better prices and it only takes a day to get to me

Good luck with that one. They will simply change any problem that appeared and give you the correct price and thats final. Because if you don't buy it someone else will. Business isn't run like it used to be.

i had that same problem with something for the warrior and they didnt change they told me it was wrong and wouldnt do anything for it thats what is nice about rmatvmc they will honor any price on the net as long as you buy it from the net

o man you could get some major money for that if they dont give it to you for the advertized price. False advertizement!
You better learn how to spell before you try pulling that one! ;)

well.. they never returned my email.. They had no problem quickly answering my first email when they were about to possibly sell me a pipe at a greatly reduced price.
I would respect them more if they would at least answer and tell me yes or no..
but as it turns out I found a good price on a Pro Circuit so I will get it from another company..

Not that it pertains to this, but when i bought my nerfs from Alba, the net price was 89.00. When i got the bill, they had charged me 119.00. I called them and told them that the net price was 89, and they appologized and credited my Visa the next day.

Now that's customer service!

Back