Big boy & Jr

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
Was working on my quad so my son worked on his. He said he rebuilt his and its on fire so its faster lol to be 5 must be fun.

Last edited:
Nope just a good kid had him help me out with work so he could make some money. Took his quad for a ride and realized he wouldn't live to 16 on that death trap so been trying to help him out as much as possible.

Alex were did you get your big head and size from your parents are both tiny. Must of been testing out some growth hormones on you and his name is baby Hercules

Pics of Alex's Mom ftmfw! That growth size thing is in the ******* chicken boys, look at the girls these days, 12 looks 16, 16 looks 20, my generation was ******* robbed! I see chicks come around the shop all the time and you see em from 30' and you're like G'damn!!!!! Then they get close and reality tells you that you're about to go to jail, lol!

Wait a goddamn minute! Where are these pics of Alex's mama? And I'm in the same boat as James. There are SOOOOO many girls that come into our shop and boing! Your dick and your eyes pop out of your head.

Hell, you'd NEVER EVER EVER! guess James' wife is in her early 30s!

Hahahaha yeah you guys are real funny! *mumbling under breath* I'm gonna ****** kill Brandon at St. Helens*

Back