Big Bear Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 99 Big Bear and I am looking for after market shocks. The originals are in good shape but I want to upgrade.
All of my riding is trail riding.
I have a Pro Circuit pipe om order otherwise it is stock.
What kind of shocks are best for the utilities?
IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5314.jpg

My buddy nick had a honda forman that he put Works front shocks on because he was bottoming his stockers out. He said he could jump it higher with out bottoming it out and was a smoother ride. Pretty cheap to.. I believe he said it was like in the mid to high $200's. Just call them up and tell them what you need and how you ride and they'll make you a set.
Looks like you run pretty high air pressure in those tires.. you can always run less and this will give you a much nicer ride. I like to run 1.5 psi in my 6 ply tires but I know those 2 ply's you have to run a little more. Give it a shot and see what you think.

i know some people (from ohio btw) that run 8psi all around lol. i told them to go to about 3.5 and it would ride a lot smoother and get more traction but they wont listen.

Back