• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

big bear oil cooler set up ! and other parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
Hey guys i am probly sellin the warrior and have some spare parts to get rid of I have a big bear oil cooler set up it comes with adapter that spacing plate thing and a cooler you will need lines the ones i have are too short. I have never put it on yet bought the set up for 110. painted the adapter a really nice red and did the brass taping adapters that death did in his totorial will include the bolts too.
I would liek to get 85$ shipped? let me know

I also have a STock gastank and a 17tooth sprocket for sale the sprocket is brand new otta the package and the take is in great cond with gas cap.
TAnk- 10$ shipped
sprocket 10$
stock dash -5 dolalrs shipped
pics at bottom
~Eddie

^ thanks dave, i never herd back form pelphrey and he never responds to im' so..

BUmp

are you still selling it or did u already sell it??

and is that like everything i would need i could bascily just hook it up and use it???

and and would you sell it without the cooler cheaper??????/ thankss

i will let you no i am sure what i am doin with i may keep it i dont no ill wil ldeff let u no

if this thing is still up for grabs let me know......i would be sick to have to buy only the lines for it and everything else is together. let me know trailwarrior!!!!!:)

Back