Beware of this guy!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Im also a member on powerstrokenation.com and we have a guy that has ripped 3 or 4 guys off for about 400 a pop. We are getting the word out, because its turning into a severe scam. Heres a link to the thread: http://www.powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1362313#post1362313 IF Im spelling this right hes from Terra Haute, Indiana and his name is Tyler Meany.

Deadlast the owner of powerstroke nation is setting up another forum specificly to list info about scammers and crooks. I wanna get the info and forward it to you, but figured Id run it past you before I do.

Last edited:
Yupp, Ive seen this same thread on every forum I'm on. Kinda scary, but still, kid is an idiot.

thats not that guy tyler from here is it? it said yfz450.com so i'm curious.

I was wondering who else saw it. I've been a member over there for quite some time. Not a good idea to piss off the owner. I think the kid was at the wrong place at the wrong time. There have been several post lately about ppl get scammed. So He had to pay for it. Just glad I'm not Tyler Meany
BTW I'm in at post 1196 lol

Last edited:
I was wondering who else saw it. I've been a member over there for quite some time. Not a good idea to piss off the owner. I think the kid was at the wrong place at the wrong time. There have been several post lately about ppl get scammed. So He had to pay for it. Just glad I'm not Tyler Meany
BTW I'm in at post 1196 lol

Nice to see some one else from there. The saddest part I saw the post before any of this happened. Good thing Im usually broke of I might have fallen for it. Im post #1801. Ive been a member over there for about a year and a half.

Back