best exhaust for warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroz28

Reaction score
is it necessary to install an exhaust when u put a jet kit in? and with the warrior i heard that the header is as big as it gets that u really cant get one bigger is this true?? thnx

yea cz there really no point of jettin it unless u get a pipe or if ur gonna take off the airbox lid.

You have to do at least some kind of mod to noticably increase airflow before you rejet. If you tried to rejet a stock machine, or one with something simple like a k&n with the stock airbox lid still in place, you'll end up back at the stock jetting.

And yeah, it's true that there's not much room for improvement with the warrior's stock header. The silencer itself is another story though, the design sucks, it's heavy, and it's restrictive.

thats good to know the dealer is just sellin me bull **** with the jet kit then he tryed to jew me and tell me it was fine but as soon as i got on it and rode it i knew it was wrong i ended up takin it out and puttin stock back in do u guys think its worth it to put it back in after all the mods?

Back