best exhaust for 05 raptor 350 ??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** that.... depends on where u want ure power they all give around the same hp increase but different pipes but power in different areas... yoshi for top end, hmf for low, and Big gun for somewhere in between the two, mids and highs.

[quote:5j2djz8x]SUPERTRAPP!!!!

the hell witht them...hmfs for rappys and white brothers for warriors[/quote:5j2djz8x]

Batter them all you want, I'm happy with mine!

Also, this goes back to the question of - do you have experience with them or are you simply going by what you've heard/read?

hah I dont think so brother best bang for ure buck yea but I think theres better exhaust out there for this quad

[quote:ktkg13ka]SUPERTRAPP!!!!

the hell witht them...hmfs for rappys and white brothers for warriors[/quote:ktkg13ka]

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! I WENT OUT TO THE GARAGE TODAY....AND THESE WERE GROWING OUT OF MY NEW SUPERTRAPP!!!!!
Image2.jpg

PDXGUY....if they only knew what we know...

[quote:mm5xspoi]SUPERTRAPP!!!!

the hell witht them...hmfs for rappys and white brothers for warriors[/quote:mm5xspoi] why would a hmf be better for rappys then the worrior? (they are the same damn motor).... hmfs are nice... but i like yoshi pipes.... :)

[quote:myub7zbg]

the hell witht them...hmfs for rappys and white brothers for warriors
why would a hmf be better for rappys then the worrior? (they are the same damn motor).... hmfs are nice... but i like yoshi pipes.... :)[/quote:myub7zbg]

looks mostly...pipes pretty much do the same thing (yoshi and hmf look the same)

[quote:t98kd797]

the hell witht them...hmfs for rappys and white brothers for warriors

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! I WENT OUT TO THE GARAGE TODAY....AND THESE WERE GROWING OUT OF MY NEW SUPERTRAPP!!!!!
Image2.jpg

PDXGUY....if they only knew what we know...

[/quote:t98kd797]

what do you call a gay pipes balls?

mud flaps!!!!!! ::) ???

Back