bending a frame

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryjay

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the whole ATV scene. I just got a 2000 warrior for a good deal. The biggest issue is that the front of the frame somewhere near the left lower a arm is bent upwards I believe. Its hard to tell because Visually everything looks ok. Its really hard to tell other than the fact that the left tire has a few degrees of positive camber. The lower and upper a arm and spindle have all been replaced so that rules them out.. When on pavement it pulls to the left on dirt it tracks just fine. Anyways I'm trying to think of a way I could bend this frame back close to straight. Or are there any companies that make camber adjustable a arms?

you could try to re-bend it, but remember... this will only weaken the quality of the metal. Also a-arms would only mask it. Your best bet honestly if its that bad, is to get another frame, you can usually find them around the same age for a ballpark of $200, maybe even less because some people cant dump them

Dont buy a new Frame yet. Buy New Aftermarket 2+ A-Arms. that will fix you Right up.

most of the time you will have12 Points of adjustment to work with and will make it quad ride much better.

also the kits come with all new balljoints.

there on ebay for like $350.00 or so.

!B7U2FR!EWk~$(KGrHqZ,!lMEy+jCyKklBMz1OqPqy!~~_12.JPG

OR!
you can Cut one of the A-arms and weld it up. (dont take off too much. maybe 3mm at a time. size of the blade.)

if you do this you should let a welding shop do it for you. that way you know it's done right.

Last edited:
Ya that's my question when I'm lookin at the front of my 89 the stering stem is bent to the left an when sitting over top of the handle bars one of my tires goes forward more than the other I think I might have to get anouther frame fun fun

In all the years I have rode man this is my first quad with a bent frame I have never been able to bend a frame an that's hitting 10ft or more of air dummys must have rode the **** out of this poor 89 but wow the motor works super good keeps up to any 400 around were I am lol I love it:)

Back