began full rebuild!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i smell a new elite on its way vary soon

I like that idea!:leer:

I know i was shocked that they came that fast! I went with ASR Pro-X arms with the hiem joints. They are shipping the tie rod ends and streamline brake lines separate. Should have them next week. I got them all put on this morning, it looks sick! Now im savin for some better shocks, im thinkin of goin elka's with piggybacks.

Anyone looking to get some better a arms, definitely go with asr! awesome quality, and everything went together perfect!

Ill get some pics up this weekend. With x mas goin on ill be gone for a couple days.

welp rode her for about 5 hours Wednesday. Man this thing rips! handles awesome and is very comfy to ride. So what you guys think? Am i elite material yet?

Heres some pics of the a arms installed. im still trying to upload the ones of the side views of the monster
vgfg.jpg

eee.jpg

PICT1140.jpg

PICT1141.jpg

I love these arms. they look sweet and are super strong.
PICT1145.jpg

And here is the lonestar swinger that started this entire build! Im very glad i found this piece, it makes it more unique and its super easy to tighten the chain.

So i was trying to buy beastlywarriors yfz shocks and for some reason the old lady would let me go more than 150 to get them.... well today i found out that she just ordered these for me!!! what a woman!!! You know shes the one when she knows what shocks you want!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270686131198&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

They are yfz 450x shocks. brand new never been riden on. Im freakin stoked to get these! Sorry beast but i had no idea she was getting these for me. I guess merry christmas to me lol

yeah i was thinking i needed them but now that i rode in the woods i dont think i will be needing them. its almost to wide now. we'll see thou

Thanks guys! Ive had fun building this thing, i wish i would never end. Them shocks should come in this week. Only other part i really want is a lonestar stem, and new plastic. The plastics will have to what for summer.

Got my shocks in today! They are brand new! Eventually im gonna make custom adjustable upper shocks mounts but until this setup will have to do. Ride report will come soon.
hy.jpg

ip.jpg

regg.jpg

I like blkblzr01's idea haha.:tup:

The droop isnt too bad. I actually just got one of them shock conversion kits in the mail and just installed it, It made the droop alot less and the shocks didnt have to to be crammed into the mounts to fit. I haven't rode it yet. maybe tomorrow. I still gotta put my new locknut on for the axle

Back