before and after pics.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that is my mx track and yeah the warrior handles most of it. the only thing i couldn't do before is the 65 foot table top the gas tanks covering. its gotten alot more jumier since last year. i'm likein the shocks tho. thanks dave76

nice bumper....i got the same one...they are built so strong!!!!

wish i could have a MX track like that..but i have the local MX that they used to run AMA at but the owners went broke so they dont race there ne more..but people always go there to practice

nice bumper....i got the same one...they are built so strong!!!!

Thats prm for yah, i always buy there ****. the onlything that im getting that isnt there is my skids because i got a deal on mine. And i didnt like there swing arm skid. But the bumper, side bars, and grab bar are all them. I love the look of everything they make.

[quote:xb6pdqi8]nice bumper....i got the same one...they are built so strong!!!!

Thats prm for yah, i always buy there ****. the onlything that im getting that isnt there is my skids because i got a deal on mine. And i didnt like there swing arm skid. But the bumper, side bars, and grab bar are all them. I love the look of everything they make.[/quote:xb6pdqi8]i always thought that you dont want a very strong bumper because if you hit a tree racing or something id rather have the bumper get mashed and bent rather then my frame?

yeah why the hell would you want a strong bumper so you can rip off your bumper mounts when you hit something. You want the bumper to be soft so it absorbs the impact and your frame doesnt brake. those bumper mounts WILL break off or atleast bend I know because mine are all broken off which is why i ahve no bumper on my warrior : (

I really like the before pic! That ******* bumper is massive.. I think it looks to big on the front of the warrior.

[quote:92m0fxvu]

Thats prm for yah, i always buy there ****. the onlything that im getting that isnt there is my skids because i got a deal on mine. And i didnt like there swing arm skid. But the bumper, side bars, and grab bar are all them. I love the look of everything they make.
i always thought that you dont want a very strong bumper because if you hit a tree racing or something id rather have the bumper get mashed and bent rather then my frame?[/quote:92m0fxvu]
Yeah i know thats the only thing im worried about the bumper im getting from them, true you do want a soft bumper, but there grab bars and the side bars and skids, amazing, you can never brake them and thats a good thing, you dont want your nerfs, grab or skids to dent or bend, you want what they hit to break ;D like the guy that runs into the back of you, you want his bumper to break and not your grab bar ::)

How do you like that gripper seat you got on now? Grip alot better then stock seats? Hard to clean the mud out of? Easy to put on? Im thinking about gettting the red one off ebay for my bike thats why im asking.

nice, i like the white/blue color scheme. and yeah, grippers are awesome, i'd have a hard time staying on my 250r without one

Back