Bearings... Are not fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
well got my bearings out and new ones in with seals and cleaned up some things and put new brakes in front and back
My batteries died again so i couldnt take pics of the proces sof putting them back in
quad2.jpg

Quad1.jpg

Look at the diffrerance
Cleanup.jpg

The garage was getting heat and electrical work done so everything was moved around. heres the harley and one of the tool boxs and some other junk
Junk.jpg

old + new
Brakes2.jpg

Size matters
Brakes.jpg

the work spot and bigger tool box
Tool2.jpg

New tool box + more = NICE!
Tool1.jpg

Cleaned up part of the motor
Head2.jpg

head1.jpg

Keeping it neat
Pile.jpg

The pain in the ass
cleaningup.jpg

Rear end and neatness
100_0252.jpg

Side view of rear end and neat ness
Sideview.jpg

I added a new spark plug and am having problems with it so right now its at the dealer :(
but i will get more pictures when its back in my heated garage

My warrior needs rear bearings and seals also so my dad will be busy this spring or soon hopefully replacing them cause I dont know **** about these things!

[quote:ikxy52xi]why bother asking a dumb question?

Chris dont start with the personal attacks again...And atv nice friggin garage man, damn theres a lot of expensive stuff in there :eek:[/quote:ikxy52xi]
lol yes there is
and ws? why are you such a faggot? and here my answer to your ?
BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND WAS EXPERIMENTING WITH **** TO CLEAN THE MOTOR ASS WIPE

atv what did you use to clean the motor? the part that you cleaned looks good, mines gona get a good cleaning this spring.

umm this gray stuff damn i forget whats its called... its used to scrub dishes and stuff i was surprised it came off quite easy...

brillo pad i think it is
yes it is a brillo pad

The hell with the harley and 4 wheeler lol I want your tools haha you got about 25,000 worth easy .You need to move near move so i can use your shop hahah...Looks good bro .....Benjie

Lol :D you should see the 2006 ford explorer eddie bower edition and 2006 Ford f-350 sitting in my driveway :D and also the rancher in the back of the garage

[quote:s2gigdsa]

Chris dont start with the personal attacks again...And atv nice friggin garage man, damn theres a lot of expensive stuff in there :eek:
lol yes there is
and ws? why are you such a faggot? and here my answer to your ?
BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND WAS EXPERIMENTING WITH **** TO CLEAN THE MOTOR ASS WIPE
[/quote:s2gigdsa]

what the **** is wrong with you, i was just asking a question and i was going to comment and compliment some things but **** that now, quit being a dick

Dude with a workshop and tools like that i would have it made..... you should be able to work on anything in there pretty easily... holy ****.... haha..

If i had access to a shop like that my warrior would be in perfect shape 24/7 haha

Dude with a workshop and tools like that i would have it made..... you should be able to work on anything in there pretty easily... holy ****.... haha..

If i had access to a shop like that my warrior would be in perfect shape 24/7 haha

haha well i have saved ALOT of money thanks to my dad by working on stuff like my bearings and hwat not... But truthfully i odnt think my father kows how much i appriatiate it

Yep BEARING'S SUCK AND THERE GONNA WEAR OUT FAST IN THE SHITTY SET UP.Soooooooo that being said drill a hole rite in the middle of the carrier and put you a grease zerk in i did the first time i replaced my bearing's... And yea yall do have a nice setup to work on ****!!!!

Back