Bearing carrier-ya gotta look!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still using it:atv: but the guy def told me a strap tore up the axle/whatever, he didnt do repair thou, had it done so i dunno more than that

like i said before, A bearing blew up and the balls cut those grooves.i tried to use the same carrier and ended up blowing those bearings out in less than a month. so good luck to ya.

what caused them to blow again? all damage is in interior, the bearing seats are un touched? I got a few miles on that carrier and no probs , my axle another issue but carrier held up fine?

after thought................strap made bearing blow apart and balls did the work, but dam how fast and long did we ride it to do that work????

yeah that sounds logical...my carrier looks the same..i my self pulled the balls and cage out of in between the spacer and carrier...im gonna run mine like that and it shouldnt hurt ....one ques tho guys do i have to have/use the spacer tube...cuz i had to cut mine off the axle and honestly dont see its purpose

i tryed to copy and pasteb but not happenin go to my thread and read midways explanation!!! lol i just asked that same ?

I just replaced my carrier bearings and the same thing happened to mine. The b-b bearings came out of the race and got into the tube. Mine looked exactly like that. Replaced the bearings, filled it with grease and away we go.

Back