bearing carrier spacer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i have a number of things wrong with the rear end of my quad. need a new rotor, pads, bearing carrier, axle and sprocket hub. i'm going all aftermarket and havent decided on which axle or carrier to get. my question is that i assume that you have to use your existing spacer that goes in the bearing carrier. mine is all chewed up from the previous owner and i am going to replace that too. i just want to make sure that it is something that doesnt come with aftermarket carriers or axles.

Look at magicracing.com, they have cheaper billet carriers w/zerks, wave rotors, and many other goodies for decent prices. I highly recommend the wave rotor, it's been holding up great for me. Expect to go through brake pads a little quicker with the wave rotors though, they keep the debris out of your pads and stop like hell, but they go through the pads sooner than the OEM setup. I haven't actually seen anyone with the carrier, but I did talk to someone on a forum that had one for the warrior and said it was working great for him.

ended up ordering the srp wave rotor, pads and braided brake line from magic racing. should be here wednesday. also ordered a rad aluminum dual row carrier off ebay. should be here in a few days too. i'll post some pics and a review of everything once i get them installed. i have a feeling that an axle, sprocket hub, sprockets and chain will be ordered shortly. i have a habit of trying to replace as much as possible at the same time.

Back