Bearing carrier questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imreallyquick

Reaction score
Alright i took out the rear bearing carrier on my warrior and im not sure what i should put back on there they make an aftermarket on ebay thats steel and its basically an oem for 100 bucks...or they have aluminum ones from 189-229 with the dual row bearings...n i just dont know what i should get...so i guess i am just wondering what you guys are running i just dont want to have to replace it again in like a half a year haha

Whats wrong with the carrier that you have? Its it shot beyon a rebuild?

A cleaning and new bearings and some fresh grease should get you back in business. You can tap it and put in a zerk while you have it apart too.

when it went i was riding it at silver lake sand dunes, it actually split the casing on the right side of it its f**ked

yeah i know it is thats why im thinking about getting one...i wasnt sure if i should spend the extra money on an actual factory one they are like 140-160 or get an aluminum carrier with the dual row bearings...

i got the bearing carrier as posted above...been running it on my quad for about 3 hours no problems at all bolted up perfect...i definatly recommend it if yours took a crap

Back