BBB Moto sport?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smgs92

Reaction score
So I'm selling my bmx bike on craigslist, and some guy texted me telling me he had a Yamaha YZ125. So I asked him if it's running he says yes blah blah, but then he just told me his buddy messed him up it's a BBB moto sport and he claims Yamaha makes them. I've never heard of them before and google was pretty useless. I don't want a chinese bike or anything crappy. The only reason I was interested was because I thought it was a YZ125.

Yeah he just sent me a picture, I took one look at it and knew it was a chinese 4 stroke.

It looked like **** haha, the guy was trying to bs me and make me feel bad for him I'm like I'm sorry I dont want your shitty dirt bike for my $1600 bmx.

Whoah, Is it a BBR Motorsports bike? if it is, that BIG money and take it ASAP!

Speaking of Chinese bikes, my cousin has a Roketa pit bike, thing breaks every time he rides it lol.

Even if you get a good deal on one, you'll have to swap out all the bolts. The bolts on them chinese hunks o' junk are made of pot metal i swear

Back