Battery

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfloatr

Reaction score
Is there anything I need to know about batteries before I go out and throw my money away? Will the inexpensive ones work ok for me or do I need to throw down some cash to get a better one? Thanks in advance!

don't know about what brands are good, but take your old battery with you to compare so you don't get the wrong one. i have made that mistake a couple times. seems that its hard to find the exact same model around here too.

Just be sure you get the right size. $40 or so at Walmart will work just fine.

Thanks guys. I knew I could count on you and this web site. I hope this site stays around forever!

deadlastracing said:
Just be sure you get the right size. $40 or so at Walmart will work just fine.
I just replaced mine with a Walmart battery. It was $30. Works great even in freezing temps.

Yuasa YTX14AH-BS. It has 210 cranking amps vs 165 for the Warrior battery. Maintence free! And built in the USA. I paid $85 through my local place. (Magic Racing) Well worth the money. Don't skimp or buy some overseas garbage.

I bought a agm dry cell battery through orielly's auto parts and it was a universal motorcycle battery. It works great I accidently left the key on for 2 days and I found that i did leave it on. I tried it and it fired it up with no problems and the battery fit inside the plastics with no problem. I believe it has a higher output than the stock battery. I think I payed about $70 for it.

Back