battery for warrior???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imreallyquick

Reaction score
Hey guys, im just wondering what you are using for batteries...i called a local dealer and they wanted 91 dollars for a yuasa and i was definatly not ok with spending 91 dollars on just a regular acid battery...just wondering where you guys get yours and what you recommend, i also have a stroker kit and many more things done so idk if that means i should get a better battery to give it more amps to start up or what ever.

Hey guys, im just wondering what you are using for batteries...i called a local dealer and they wanted 91 dollars for a yuasa and i was definatly not ok with spending 91 dollars on just a regular acid battery...just wondering where you guys get yours and what you recommend, i also have a stroker kit and many more things done so idk if that means i should get a better battery to give it more amps to start up or what ever.

Walmart I think they around $50

I have a stoker, and decided to do what FST did when they built the 500 warrior stroker. I used a Grizzly 660 battery. You have to cut out the side of the battery box for it to fit. But, you gain over 100 cold cranking amps. So, the engine is going to start much more easily and effeciently. West is wanting to use a litium battery. Talk to him about them. The Griz battery's only downfall is it's weight. Sucker is a bit heavier then the stocker. I get my batteries at cost (perk of having a shop, lol). I got mine from NAPA and is cost me $75.

Menards has exide for $45. Walmart was $38 for cheap brand. I just bought one but I run a 14a-a2 in mine since I have a bigger batt tray

I got gel bikemaster one off ebay for like 60ish i think so far no problems

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if the deal is still going but I posted a link in the Web Deals section. Just got an AC-Delco shipped to my doorstep for $25.00. It's an Amazon 50% off deal.

A few guys got these 25 shipped and what a find! Thanks fishx

i was wondering if i could maybe fit a 14 series battery in it instead of a 12...im not worried about weight expecially since its under me anyways...i wouldnt mind more cranking power though

go to a shop that specializes in batteries.. I bought a yuasa for $68

We've had good luck with Antigravity batteries in a few bikes. The only downfall is the price tag. They weigh 1.Xlbs though...

im just not sure how long it would last being that my 4 wheeler is stored in an outside garage with no heat from michigan im not really sure if the cold would kill it...

If you don't need more juice than stock, get a gel battery, like a TruGel.

The trugel Raptor battery mg10z is selling for 50 with free shipping but the trugel warrior battery mg12c is going for 75 with free shipping.

Back