banshee

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are your prices over there...lol....I'm no mechanic...only starting with 4-wheelers so got to get it done by someone else

Unless you are doing a lot of it yourself, I can't see you getting it done for $500. We get $75 per cylinder to bore and hone and chamfer ports. You would pay probably quite a bit in labor to tear it down and reassemble it. Unless you are lucky enough to have a bud that will do it on the cheap. My Banshee for Hot Rods crank, piston kit, gaskets and seals was $650 and that was three years ago. Haven't priced stuff lately.

Unless you are doing a lot of it yourself, I can't see you getting it done for $500. We get $75 per cylinder to bore and hone and chamfer ports. You would pay probably quite a bit in labor to tear it down and reassemble it. Unless you are lucky enough to have a bud that will do it on the cheap. My Banshee for Hot Rods crank, piston kit, gaskets and seals was $650 and that was three years ago. Haven't priced stuff lately.

a place I found told me they do Warrior motors for about 500 so I'm asssuming close to the same for a shee?? unless it's more work for a 2 stroke?

totally different dude if the crank is fried its a pain and parts for a shee are a ton more expensive then the warrior id see around 1k if you had the dealer do it and you yanking the motor for em

totally different dude if the crank is fried its a pain and parts for a shee are a ton more expensive then the warrior id see around 1k if you had the dealer do it and you yanking the motor for em

so me taking the motor off myself would still cost me 1000$ in your opinion??

Banshee is totally different labor than a Warrior. Two of everything, coolant to deal with and more. Unless you do it yourself it is going to be expensive to pay someone to do it.

Banshee is totally different labor than a Warrior. Two of everything, coolant to deal with and more. Unless you do it yourself it is going to be expensive to pay someone to do it.

guess it depends what is really wrong with it...till then it's really hard to know from what all you guys are telling me

yep but at 800 for it the bright side is if its to far gone to rebuild it and make money you can always part it out on kijiji or ebay and get your money back out of it

Even if it is just the top end, I can't see you getting by for $500 without doing most of the labor yourself. Other than machine work, of course. Not everyone has access to cheap or free machine work.

Back