banshee

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pens3529

Reaction score
does anyone have an idea what an 02' Banshee 350 is worth? all stock parts....hard to say on kijiji cuz all bikes have mods on them....I can get one for 800-1000$ with blown motor....seems like a good deal to buy fix and sell it

your thoughts???

does anyone have an idea what an 02' Banshee 350 is worth? all stock parts....hard to say on kijiji cuz all bikes have mods on them....I can get one for 800-1000$ with blown motor....seems like a good deal to buy fix and sell it

your thoughts???
if its clean and runs fine $2000 are you buying or selling it? i am a banshee guy and let me tell you 1000 is not worth a blown up banshee a rolling banshee is only worth about 300- 400 dollars when i first baught my banshee 4 years ago it had hot rods crank trail port weiseco pistons and some oldd t3pipes and i paid 1300 for it and it ran great

but it is a 2002....on kijiji they are all about 3000+ but with mods on them so that's why I was wondering if 800 was worth the money to rebuild and resell it

but it is a 2002....on kijiji they are all about 3000+ but with mods on them so that's why I was wondering if 800 was worth the money to rebuild and resell it
it depends if its blown up what does that mean? did he melt a piston did he detonate and shater a piston destroyin the sleeve head and crank bearins
did he break a ring? when banshee blow up they blow up hard i had a motor that seized one cylinder and the other kept going and it broke the rod and destroyed my cases

but there's no way of knowing till you open her up..right?? I'm no mechanic here...my friend would help rebuild it

like I said what I want to do is buy,rebuild it and sell it for a bit of a profit....I have an 87' warrior I want to sell and upgrade to a newer one...

but there's no way of knowing till you open her up..right?? I'm no mechanic here...my friend would help rebuild it

like I said what I want to do is buy,rebuild it and sell it for a bit of a profit....I have an 87' warrior I want to sell and upgrade to a newer one...
this is whats gonna happen you gonna buy that banshee rebuild it take it for a ride then your gonna realize there is a million and a half mods for a banshee and your gonna end up like me started out with a stock banshee and now i have a 421 alky one

lmao no I won't cuz I have no place to ride a Banshee around here and I'm not into racing...I just want sometin for trail riding that has a bit of zip like a warrior suits me just fine

lmao no I won't cuz I have no place to ride a Banshee around here and I'm not into racing...I just want sometin for trail riding that has a bit of zip like a warrior suits me just fine
lol if you want a reall good trail quad get a 400ex thats all i have ever heard is 400ex when i metion trail bike but yeh if you want to take somones word buy the banshee and rebuild it

not here deadlast ... banshee have stupid pieces here a nice stock shee is 2500 - 3gs here

Back