banshee shocks versus works

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjrap350

Reaction score
are the banshee shock upgrade comparable to getting works a-t steelers? I assume that the banshee shocks will fit the raptor 350 as well?

I doubt the banshee shocks are going to be as good as any true aftermarket shock, but they do make a difference and are worlds cheaper

well yeah that sorta what i meant, if it would be a good enough defference to spend the extra money for the works? how much can you usally get banshee shocks? the works are about 380 at rmatv.com for the front and like 550 for the rear

Lets just say the Banshee shocks are a better shock then the Warriors pogo sticks. BUT there is no comparison with any aftermarket shock. Personnal experience, Banshee shocks lack any rebound compared to works steelers.

The banshee rear shock is awesome though.
The front shocks are ok upgrade for the warrior and for your raptor owners I keep the stock ones as there already dual rate springs and just go with some works or something.

The banshee rear shock is awesome though.
The front shocks are ok upgrade for the warrior and for your raptor owners I keep the stock ones as there already dual rate springs and just go with some works or something.

ok thanks so get a banshee rear shock and keep front stockers or get some steelers. I don't wanna spent over $400 in front shocks and don't need anything for racing or anything just some good upgraded trail riding shocks.

Back