Bake sale!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought, other than the queerness, it was an interesting thread. It did make me laugh. Be cool to organize a shin-dig for us crazies.

Fact: There is no such thing as a rich warrior owner. That's pure fantasy in which I'm sure we all wish we had come true.

Fact: A female calender with woman posing with warriors would be good, (not my preferred calendar if I had the choice ;) ))

Fact: I don't care who's "queer" and who's not.. Just as long as I'm not involved in the matter. I SOMETIMES think lesbians are the man's next best gift on earth. (Hot ones only)

Fact: I have only seen 1 pic of warriorgirl.. Someone should be uploading a couple to simmer down the high need of pics.. Well?

Other than a calender, how could we raise money? Make a Jackass type video? Or a Crusty Demons type? That would be fun, at the least...

Make a music video doing a remake of an already crappy pop song.. Everyone seems to pay money to see and hear it these days. Should be an overnight sensation.

I'll do about anything but nobody is kickin me in the nuts or shooting fireworks out of my ass

Back