Badlands Off-Road Park???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
Anyone ride at Badlands? I'm looking to take road trip or two down this year for some good riding, just wondering if anyone is a regular and would want to hook up for a ride. I'll be driving from Canada, its going to be about an 8-9 hour drive, wondering if its worth it to check out.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

I also want to check it out. Plan on visiting this season and heard its cool but havent been there. Thats a long drive for you isnt it?

yeah its a big trip for me, but I'd like to check it out at least once and if I like it I'd go down a few times a year.
Just trying to get some first hand info on the place before I drive all the way down.

I have been there a couple of times. I live in Indiana so it is not to far away for me. It was pretty fun. There is a wide variety of riding there from open sand hills to tight muddy trails in the woods. I would say that it would be worth your time to atleast go once.

I have been there a couple of times. I live in Indiana so it is not to far away for me. It was pretty fun. There is a wide variety of riding there from open sand hills to tight muddy trails in the woods. I would say that it would be worth your time to atleast go once.

cool, thanks man. Its on the "must hit" list for the summer. I'll post up when I'm going and maybe a few YFMers could meet up for a ride!

only bad part about it is that your riding hours are 9 to 5 even in the summer, so you are done with 4 hours of daylight left, which sucks.

Back