• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bad mojo (problems with a member on here)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
I dont know if the is where i need to put this but i didn't see a better place... move it if you need to mods.
Ok as a lot of y'all know I'm rebuilding a warrior and found myself in need of a source coil and ignition coil and seat. AFTER i bought ALOT of stuff from Kyler (wonderful seller thanks dude! :) ) but i had problems with the source coil on the stator i got from him and he refunded $40 of my money! (again thanks dude!). So now onto my problem member! Black42. I asked him for a seat and told him i had a total of $30 to spend (i can get one off ebay for $25-$30 shipped) so he found one and agreed to it then called me a liar when i gave him the address to ship it to (i always had packages sent to my brothers house due to my Neighbors) so i told him to let me pay with paypal to confirm my address but he told me to wait till i got the package the mail him the cash. Well about 4 days went by and he didn't ship it and by then is when i figure out my spark problems and he told me because i was having to wait he would throw a good used source coil and ignition coil in so i told him it's coil and all that so the snow hit here and i sent him a text on a Monday (after i hadn't heard from him for about 3 days) and he was suppose to sent it out Saturday and he told me he didn't send it cause shipping was $7 and some change (thanks for telling me asshole) very poor communication skills for someone that parts out atv's. So anyway i told him i would pay an extra $10 on top of the agreed to $30 (he broke our deal there) but whatever i needed the parts (and still do) so Tuesday i sent him a text and asked if he shipped it and the reply was "Yes" so I've waited ALL this week and no parts so today i sent him a text saying "Simple answer please... Did you send my parts yes or no? thanks" got a reply back "no" so the dumbass STILL hasn't sent my parts even though we agreed on a price then i went back and offered another $10 and still nothing.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY! he's a lying asshole! All i want is for someone to stick to they're word on what they said they would do! is it to much to ask? no! he's the third guy i've had do this to me since i got this ******* quad! i'm seriously thinking about giving the thing away just to get rid of the assholes!
Sorry for the venting i just needed to get that out and warn people of the problems i've had with Black42. again mods if you need to move this please do :)

will someone PLEASE sell me some parts? it's bad when i have to beg to give someone money for something i need!

sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with him, he seems like a flake to me, puts all that stuff up for sale then doesn't sell it to us. I was going to spend a few hundred but he never got back to me, now I'm glad he didn't

Same here. I asked him about 5 diff. things which would have been about 400... he hasnt got back to me either after 4 PM messages. Im sorry to here about this guy. Thanks for putting it out there thou! Send me a PM on what you need, i might have it. I still have that mint seat...I hate people that cant stand behind there word!>: Heres to you BLACK42:bird:

He never got back with me eaither. I guess he needs to get **** straightened back out. I don't know him so I will stay out of it and give him the benefit of the doubt. He should at least be honest if nothing else!

i gave him the benefit of the doubt for over a week and was lied to... i'm done :) i was just puttin the up as a warning to the other members.

Hey warriorgirl i might have a gripper seat in my shed from my last warrior if interested, i will have too look since my brother sold all my parts box full of pretty much a whole motor and some other odds and ends....

Yeah, I am really sorry to read this. I had some issues/concerns with him as well. He told me he was going to send me some cash for a part and for a graphix kit. Never got any payment from him. He really seemed to be into this site and warriors for a hot minute, to bad he was a bit flaky with his words.

Back