Bad-ass warrior on ebay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looks pretty nice, and no it's not a 2005. They clearly state it's a 1995 that was rebuilt in 2005. Also he says new raptor plastics, but it looks like the meier plastics.

-pdxguy

I agree it's nice to have a title, but depending on the state in which you live it may or may not be a big deal. In Oregon you are not required to register your ATV (or dirt bikes) with DMV. All you need is the VIN (which is on the bike) to get off road tags/permits.

However, for people that live in states where you are required to register, this definitely poses a problem, unless of course you only ride on your private land.

Also, for that amount of money, I would expect a title, even living in a state where they aren't required. I have titles to both of mine.

-pdxguy

Wats so special about it? Its got maier plastic, cheap aftermarket a-arms, works shocks, and some slightly better than stock motor work. Its still pretty nice, but not all that great.

IMO it would look 100 times better with some chrome/ or stock unpainted wheels and an exhaust upgrade.

Still nice...

Either way, it wouldn't do me any good, it's more money that I want to pay, I already have one I'm happy with and it's not set up for dirt.

I agree that chrome looks nice, but for doing a "dark" bike theme, it looks better in my opinion to have the dark/black rims and exhaust. However, I don't think I would do the "dark" theme.

For that price i would buy an '02 or '03 Rappy 660 . I doubt it will sell for what he wants.
but it iz pretty nice (for a warrior)

Back