Axles?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailRacer4

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been looking at axles for my 350 and im not sure what to get:argh: I was looking at the Durablue axles and I really liked the looks of them but not intill I saw the price. Then I saw the Tusk Adjustable Width Racing Axle and I like that one but is that as wide as the Durablue? And do I have to get a different swing arm and hubs and stuff like that to replace the axle or can I just replace the axle??? Any help would be great Thanks.

All ya gotta do is replace the axle. The tusk adjustable ones are good and are the same length as the durablue eliminator. I've got a stock length durablue myself and I love it.

So the tusk is the same size as the eliminator? that is great if it is because it needs to be wide since I ride open pits!

They are many members on here with the Tusk extended axle. I have had mine for awhile now and love it, Kinda hard to beat the price also unless you find a good used RPM, Lonestar or Durablue. I just bought a Lonestar axcalibur for another quad of mine and paid almost 400 for it, I could have bought 2 Tusks for that price but I just wanted something different. Tusk/Gforce axles have a lifetime warranty also.

Back