AXLES

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munt

Reaction score
so i have a axle that has been bent on the left side by the hub (somewhere) and it causes the left wheel to wobble. however it still rides and tracks straight.

• what axles are good?[/*:m:mf8crk9s]
  • what axles are crap?[/*:m:mf8crk9s]
  • best durability and cost?[/*:m:mf8crk9s]

RMA sells the gforce for $200 is it any good, (i dont want wider than stock, it just wont help in the woods where i ride)

also saw an axle (new) for around $150 (magnum)

all help is greatly appreciated

G-forces aren't the best axles on the market, but they're by far the cheapest and have a good warranty on them. The average rider will probably never have a problem with one, it's the riders that really jump hard and push their machine to the limits that might have trouble bending or breaking them.

As far as the most durable axle, for the warrior I'd say the RPM Dominator is the most durable. It's also one of the more expensive ones though. The durablue heavy duty axle is probably also something to look at for you, they're stock width.

I really like my durablue but I think the RPM stuff is quite stronger.. Both are stonger then G-force. I would agree though that most likely you are not going to be jumping huge jumps with your warrior or anything like that so take that in to consideration and the fact that all 3 of these axles are much stronger then stock.

Well I have a G Force on my YFZ and I jump the hell out of it and so far so good. Not to mention a lot of my other buddies who have them do the same. With being on the warrior you'll have no problems, it's a good quality axle.

I've heard nothing but good things about Durablue axles and RPM axles. However, I have been really been impressed with my Lonestar Xcalibur axle, and it has a life time warranty. The chrome on it has not dulled like I thought it would, which is pretty good considering I take it out to Pismo fairly often.

i ride in chadwick in sw missouri a lot. big rocks and beat the hell out of you trails.

i know someone who races a yfz 450, is 200+ pounds, and he's broken the stock axle, bent a durablue, and bent some other axle, and is yet to bent or break the g-force he currently has, and he's still running his bike as hard as he's even rode it, but it's selling it now due to back problems from racing.

Back