axles???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer91

Reaction score
i have a 2001 warrior, and i need to get a new axle. the threads are messed up on it. keep losing my wheel. but i dont know anything about axles, so what should i buy? what brands are good or bad? i saw a g-force axle for $200, but have not heard anything about that brand.

ive heard that also, but i have also heard of them breaking. from what i have heard, they break before they bend. and i am also trying to get a cheap axle, i dont ride really hard, i hit very small jumps and do a lot of creek riding.

A friend of mine has a G-force axle on his YFZ. He jumps the **** out of it and has crashed hard enough to break the frame but the axle is still straight. If you want the best get a RPM Dominator but the G-force is about half the price.

i looked at the RPM Dominator and it is not made for warrior. i think i will go with the G-force.

I have a nice durablue 2+2 I'd sell for a $200...

After seeing more of the G-force axles this weekend I would now say stay away from them. They bend easily and the hub splines wear out fast.

Price for my Durablue has been reduced, $180!

Back