AWESOME DAY OF RIDING!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Well boys...here are a few shots of me on the rappy, my buddy on his KFX, and my brother on his blaster. Its a pretty good place to ride. Lots of room and trails. Didn't hit the trails...got interupted by some sherrifs that had to do thier jobs and kick us out cuz of some old dude that calls and complains. These sherrifs are awesome ;D
yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544733.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544734.jpg

Brother tearin it up with some donuts
yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544735.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544737.jpg

Me tearin it up
yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544738.jpg

Another
yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544739.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544740.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544742.jpg

Our new friends ;D
yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544743.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544744.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544747.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544748.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544749.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544751.jpg

yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-544752.jpg

It was a fun day!! ;D

Thanks man...The nerfs are powdercoated black and the nets are supposed to be silver but look brown...

Looks like some fun. I rode today also. But didn't take a camera it is narsty here.

So it seems as your new friends are cool eh?..we have a few down here that get called ...most dont bother cause they ride as well and understand..LOL

lol you should of had tryed to get an action shot with the cops chasing you...........

There is some old guy behind the area where we ride and he calls and complains. Technically we arent supposed to be riding there but the sherrifs were like we'd rather you ride here than on the roads and through neighborhoods. The sherrifs understood because they ride to. I take the tracks to the riding area and he said dont go riding on the tracks cuz we arent gonna chase you LOL. I asked him If I could take them back home and all he said was "Dont get caught" The area is owned by A fencing company and I told the sherrifs that if they didnt want us riding here they put up a freakin fence

DEATHSHADOW: Pipe sounds awesome...It is a little loud but I have an insert to quiet it down a little. I love this pipe. I know it'll sound sick on the 450. I'll try and get some video on here

haha its owned by a fencing company and if they dont want you riding there put up a fence hahahahahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaa when i got pulled over by the cops i was scared poopless i didnt know what to do... well i didnt really get pulled over i was sitting in my friends driveway and the cops got called about a go cart on the road we were working on the go cart and already had the tire off before the po po got there so me and the other kid on the bike got our names taken down and they said next time we wanna ride on the road theyre gonna have to tow us and now everyone on that road will call the cops on you no matter what if you ride on that road

haha its owned by a fencing company and if they dont want you riding there put up a fence hahahahahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaa when i got pulled over by the cops i was scared poopless i didnt know what to do... well i didnt really get pulled over i was sitting in my friends driveway and the cops got called about a go cart on the road we were working on the go cart and already had the tire off before the po po got there so me and the other kid on the bike got our names taken down and they said next time we wanna ride on the road theyre gonna have to tow us and now everyone on that road will call the cops on you no matter what if you ride on that road

hmm...i never got caught b4...lol...i just say, you dont know me, and bounce to the nearest trail, or if i wanna have some fun, i just chill on the roads for a lil. haha

Looks good, man. It's amazing how quickly they sling around. I can't even bicycle on my little bros 660, it just goes around...lol

I like the black pipe.

Back