ATV/Motorcycle jack

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FYI I was in WalyMart today and found the GM GoodWrench ATV/Motorcycle jack 1500 lb capacity reg 70.00 on sale for 33.00 I think it was.
Already used it to pull the wheels off the ATV to check the brakes..

If you need a ATV jack you cant beat that price.

Hmmmm....I've been wanting to buy one too. Thanks ;D

Im getting mine at sears..The sears that is in the town near me wants 70 for it but the sears in the Binghampton mall wants 115..my friend has one that has been in my garage since march when i started my rebuild...but now he started his so its gone

hey, if you buy at sears open a credit account and save 15%. i bought my dad the atv/motocycle jack craftsman makes for christmas (yes, that's right, so i can borrow it) opened up a credit account and got a really great price.

I don't need a jack. I just pile up wooden boards, lift the front or rear end of the ATV and just roll it onto the boards.:p

Good price though, a jack is always easier than heavy lifting.

yeah, i have some 8" semi-solid concrete blocks i used to jack mine up in addition to a few lenghts of 6x6 i put in my bed to keep the front bumper from hitting the bed front.

Its not just about jacking up your quad, it also helps in moving them around. In half a small garage I gotta keep my Triton ATV trailer, my Raptor, AND my KFX700. I keep both of my quads jacked up so when I need to move them I just pull them out sideways since the jack has wheels. Saves me alot of time, trouble, and hassle especially with that KFX. The jack is more secure and safe and its a good idea to keep your suspension unloaded if you dont get to ride that often. And dont tell me I could simply dump the KFX for more room, I love that big fat auto trans pig (except when its rolled on top of me...yikes).

Back