ATV Insurance

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Who has Insurance on their ATV(s)? What Insurance company? I got a quote from progressive and it was nearly 900 dollars for the year. I have insurance on my blazer with a small company here in my town and I am going to find out this week if they offer any packages for ATVs. I am looking for a company that will cover any or all aftermarket parts.

I am sure if I had progressive on my blazer then my atv would be slightly cheaper.

Post prices too unless of course you don't want that known. The chance of theft isn't as high as me wrecking. Not saying it can't get stolen, but if someone around here takes it and keeps it around here it would be very obvious to many people.

Over the past year since I finally got to start riding my warrior after it pretty much sat in the garage since 2001 I have become more brave. I might possibly wait for a year or so before I get insurance on it becuase I plan on getting a 450. That way I could put both on at I would assume the prices would drop, if even just a little bit.

Thanks for any input.

Pelphrey

my parents have insurance on theirs and they said it is about 120 bucks a year through state farm. i think there coverage is only if it gets stolen and i think they will only pay what blue book is. i'm gonna get insurance on mine. when i do, i'll let you know what type of coverage they offer. since ours are both 01's, they should be the same amount. i'll keep you posted. seems like you are as particular as i am, but i'm guessing you would have to have receipts on everything. i have every receipt on every thing that i have bought. if you havent been keeping them, i would start now.

No offense, 20warrior01, but he needs to check for himself. Even though ya'll are close compared to a lot of us on here, there is sometimes a huge difference in insurance. If I change my insurance from the county it is in to the one I live in, it will rise by up to 50%! and that is with the same company only one county away...lol. Sounds strange I know but I've checked on it. From what I hear, ya'lls insurance (on cars) is cheap compared to ours. We have tons of illegal immigrants here and that makes our insurance sky high.

From State Farm, for $209 a year, I get theft and fire. Not really worth collision on a quad that's worth $2500 on a good day.

Yeah I have fire and theft and I pay 190 through state farm, thats canadian so about 170 or so american.

i had Ride inshurence on all of my quads and will be renewing the insurence soon.

Err insurance on my dads 06' Rhino is like 700 a year... lol we just got it last weekend... NICE!!

I got insurance thru state farm for $16/month - thats for liability and theft/fire/collision $500 deductible.

Back