Attention ebayers!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHitTheBigShit

Reaction score
Atvgalaxy is the sellers name. They took my money and Fkn ripped me off. They quit answering my questions regarding the **** I bought. I mailed the handguards back and havnt heard from them since. Crooked as fk! STAY AWAY!!!!! Dam I'm so pissed! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't because I don't have a paypal account. I always use the "Guest" option. eBay said I can't make a claim after 30 min on the phone

I use ATV galixy all the time, no issues here. Did you put anything in the box that proves they came from you? A copy of the recipt? A sheet of paper with your contact info?

I ordered from them.. Heard great things. Make sure to ^ and keep your receipts..

I've ordered from them too, and more then once. No issues here either??

Our shop works with them on some parts we custom make for Harley's i am sorry to hear you have had bad experiences with them, they have always been great for us

Maybe those of you with a good reputation can help out "IHitTheBigShit" by talking to Atvgalaxy for him???

I've used them a few times. Never had an issue. Sorry to hear you did, hope you get it resolved.

I bought hand guards and relizes they were wrong(my fault) so I talked to the customer service and they said jus simply mail it back. Well I expressed it and paid and extra like 3 weeks ago. Still havnt got my money back. It was only $25 but still, enough to piss me off! Lol. I'm over it now.

Yea the lady at the post office actually put the address on the box.. *thinking* hmmm... I wonder if the lady fkd up on the address??? Cuz I bought from atvgalaxy b4 with no problems.

Back