• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ASR A Arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Sellin my asr's there +2 up 1, used twice. $300 shipping included.
I bought a set of wickeds.
Picture155.jpg

Dave76: do you think a pair of yzf shocks would work with them? I already have the rappy 660 shocks on my stock arms, whick i relocated the upper shock mounts higher and inwards.

^^ Thanks. His a-arms are custom made, i'm curious if the shocks would fit on the ASR's, because i'd be interested in Dave76's......

They will virtually fit, but will be compressed in their natural state, I've heard they work a hell of a lot better then stock shocks.

So they have enough clearance at the mount on the lower arm?.. Not sure if you're familiar with the mod that's required to get them to fit on a raptor 660. You have to cut out material to allow the bulkier shock to pivot in the lower mount.

They will mount to a Warrior, just a little compressed, meaning you won't have the wheel traval a YFZ has,but better suspending then a Stock Warrior shock.

if the shock has to be compressed in order to fit between the mounts that's gonna be hell on the ball joints

If I didn't have several projects in the works I'd be interested.

if the shock has to be compressed in order to fit between the mounts that's gonna be hell on the ball joints
These A Arms have heim joints, I don't think the shocks will faze them too much.

I didn't notice they were heims, they should be fine then. I'd still worry about the stock tie rod ends having enough travel though, I know mine are damn near stretched to the limits with the stock length shocks on my extended arms. If I put any longer shocks the tie rod ends would be binding up every time the suspension unloaded.

I'm gonna include the +2 tie rods also, they were a $90 upgrade feature with 250R style Heim ends, only thing is, you have to buy new heim ends as I'm not including those.

Well i dont think this will work at all but im trying anything now. I have a full set of plastics with maire front middle peace and maire gas tank plus a seat that i will trade. From the looks of it you already have a nice set of plastics but im a poor teen that has these plastics sitting around and need money for a-arms. If you want a link to them tell me. There really nice, almost new by the way.

yes!!! all asr a-arms that i know of work with stock length shocks. Along with wicked, lonestar, and burgard. And im talking about warriors here, idk about raptors but they should be the same.

You might have to get your shocks rebuilt thought because the added leverage will make your shocks a much softer ride.

Back