ASR a-arms Spindle reaming

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorRider80

Reaction score
Looking at getting a kit from ASR. Are they direct bolt on or are there modifications to be done? Such as spindle reaming or anything extra? Thanks in advance

I think you have to ream them. Don't they also sell the reamer? Or is that Lone star

No reaming with the Full Flights. Part of why I bought them. They have heim joints. Squeek once in a while and i oil them and good for a while again.

or a really thick grease will do it! keeps all the crud out but doesnt look good ill tell ya that!

Wt about lucas oil products, I use there engine additave alot its kinda sticky should work good

lucas oil engine rebuild grease (the green stuff) is the best to use on em. it is really thick and sticks really well too.

with the ASR's they have the ball joint option on the MX Pro's and the heims of the Pro X, which is better? I'm more of a trail rider, are the heims as strong?

with ASR a-arms the Spindles dont need reaming they are just bolt on and go

^ what he said.

I have set of the MX-Pro +2 ASR arms, they are great in the trails. I don't think the heims would be much different really, but i picked the sealed automotive style joints because it's usually pretty wet and muddy up here. They just bolted right in for me, set em up and they were great. I'd definitely recommend them.

Back