• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Asr +2 a arms, hmf muffler, big bear oil cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccole3

Reaction score
Selling my asr +2 a arms i got from duneracerweston. Comes with braided extendd lines, new black powdercoated tie rods. 300 plus shipping.

Hmf exhaust: if someone can send me a stock in return we can work out a deal.

Big bear oil cooler adapter with lines and adtermarket cooler 80 plus shipping.

Check out my profile for pics i can send more to those interested.

how much for asr just a arms and i have a stock slip on exhaust maybe we work a deal like i give some money and stock exhaust and i get me some asr arms lol...... pm me

Yeah id prefer the white bros over the hmf too. Id keep it. Id sell the arm seperate but like beastlywarrior said, you will need the tierods an lines for them to work. It would be more feasable to just buy them all together.

ok and i will need tie rods two lol i dont what i was thinking i have plus 2 steel brake lines

Id like to sell the a arm setup complete. Dint have any use for the lines and dont want to fool with selling them. I still have to say 300 plus shipping.

wait e series is better than hmf? its newer and ppl compare it to this. lmk if its better id trade...

oh ha. well i got one lol. sounds great and in amazing condition. how is this compared to a big bun? i mean i like my e series but i never owned anything else.

I am new to the site and have been looking for some +2 asr a-arms and hardware for my quad im putting together, pm me if you still have them and are interested in selling them

oh ha. well i got one lol. sounds great and in amazing condition. how is this compared to a big bun? i mean i like my e series but i never owned anything else.
i like my big gun better my grandpa has a warrior with white bros e i put it on mine and i fell it pull harder with big gun and big gun had a deeper tone wich i like.. just my two cents

Keeping warrior and remaining parts now. Sold my yfz so only part for sale is Plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back