are jet kits hard on yamaha warriors engines

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ::) Unless you don't know what your doing. By the way, do you have any clue about your quad at all, besides just hitting the start button and riding it.

Since no one wants to help this poor kid- no, jet kits help your engine when needed. Dont mod your quad until you have a better understanding of how things work, otherwise you will probably break something. Its not rocket science, just do some research first. You phukin DUMMY! Jus kiddin wit ya.

see ive just got myother day and im not used to quads yet im just off a dirt bike

Maybe he never worked on his dirtbike either, cut the guy some slack or he'll never come back. A jet kit as said above could actually destroy your motor if it's setup to run lean. Jetting isn't that hard, but make sure before you try it you know what you're doing. If you're not sure, pay somebody else (a reputable shop) to do it. Better safe than sorry. And just for the record, it takes a maricle to hurt a Warrior/Rappy motor, they're bulletproof.

No in the past I have helped him, but he seems to ask the same dopy questions, I don't mean to pick on the guy I just wunder if he's taking anything in that were telling him. He's obviously not familliar with any machanical or engine related thing, thats why the last time guys told him to take it to a trustworthy shop that will help and do the work for him. I'm sorry dude I'm not picking on you but we have a tutorial section and quad related problem section, and also a search feature, use these items and famillialize yourself with this quad. And like I said last time, buy yourself a repair manuel spacific to the Warrior and read it through.

Back