Anyone running the yoshi rs2 exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdsiman

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has ever heard any of the yoshi exhausts. I don't have a warrior anymore but I have an 07 400ex and am looking for a full exhaust for it.I was pretty much set on getting the full sparks exhaust but my local parts store talked me out of it because they're so ridiculously loud which I don't want. So I'm thinking about ordering the yoshi rs2 full exhaust which I've read is on the quieter side but has a very nice deep tone to it which is what I'm looking for.
Any suggestions?

I highly recommend the Sparks. I had a full Yoshimura RS3 and it was no joke, damn good exhaust for the time I had it, Loud real loud without the insert, Geeesfore owns it now, Ask him how loud and good Yoshi's sound. You will be pleased if you decide to get a Yoshi

Yea I've only ever read awesome reviews about the sparks. But I don't want anything that is ridiculously loud and have cops called on me whenever I go riding. I've read that the rs2 isn't as loud as the rs3 but has a deeper tone to it than the rs3 which is what I'm looking for. So I might just pull the trigger on the rs2. Seems like not to many people run the yoshi pipes on 400ex tho. I guess because it's so expensive compared to the others except for the sparksx

Let us know how it goes, I love your EX, one of the best looking ones ive seen in awhile. Its amazing what beadlocks and Elkas do for a quad, Some people hate on others because they ride something different, Not me I respect anyone who puts their heart into their own build. Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks alot man!i actually almost sold it the other day so I could get a drz400sm but I decided to keep the 400 and keep modding the **** outta it. Yea I keep hanging around this forum just because they're actually people who are always on it unlike all the 400exforums and everyone's real cool and respects other people's builds.I'm going to my local shop on tues to get prices on the rs2 full exhaust, powermadd handguards red and black, and pro armour front bumper.I went to my local sticker/sign store and he told me he can make up any graphics I want so I may go that route too.Also going to get the glann innovations case saver and chain guide. I have to mess with the gearing too. I want more low end tq so I guess new front sprocket and chain too haha. List goes on and on

Last edited:
Used to be the Big Gun exhausts were the **** for 400ex's. I heard they aren't too loud either.

Yea I've read some reviews that they start cracking and breaking where they mount up after a year or 2 tho that's why I haven't considered them. Although I do think the big gun Evos look badass

Just my Opinion Big Bun EVO's are badass pipes, I got a EVOx limited edition they no longer make them. Its got a great sound and tone. Im not saying this because I own one im just giving my honest review, the stainless has faded but not at all rusted, My head pipe is OEM and looks like **** compared to the Biggun. Buy a DASA and mod it to fit lol

Oh yea and big thumbs up on the Glann Innovations parts, He's a good friend of mine, Ive sold him a few parts over the past year, he makes the absolute best case savers they are and his guides are nice.

Yea I just got my invoice from him for the case savor and slider. Wish they were red tho haha but I guess black will do. I like how the case savor fits the stock front sprocket and one tooth smaller.I think I'm pretty set on getting the yoshi rs2 tho. Hopefully I don't regret it lol.
I went riding with my buddy today I def need to get a front bumper and handguards asap. We were riding hard slamming mad ****

Is your biggun Evo real loud?like compared to a hmf slip on?

Back