Anyone running grip/throttle warmers?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeBloom

Reaction score
Winter in Michigan can get pretty cold, and it's even colder when you're ripping around on a quad. I've learned that pretty quickly this winter. So I'm looking into getting some grip/throttle warmers on my Warrior. They would probably for next winter, because I'd like to think that there's only a little while longer to go in this winter. (The quicker it gets warm, the happier I am!)

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else was running grip and throttle warmers on their Warrior. If so, how well do they work? What brand do you recommend for the best value? I don't need any fancy quad-climate digital display ****, something as simple as a "low" and "high" setting work for me.

I ran them on my sled back in the day! they work well, if i remember correctly i didnt use high, they'd make my hands sweat and also thumb warmer is your friend, i would put it on a separate switch if possible, maybe you can theses days, ill look

no thumb warmer????? thats most important. that little fucker out there in the cold all by itself....................

Yep, I would need a thumb warmer. Definitely gets cold the quickest, I came in from riding yesterday and all my fingers were fine except my throttle thumb, it was a bit numb for a while lol.

i run a set of old sled grips on mine, no thumb warmer... but the above ebay ones i have run in the past... be sure you know that the kit they sell IS NOT ENOUGH... if you put them under the grip not over, you need to shrink wrap the bar first then install the warmer then the grip, or you can go right over the grip, and just get larger shrink wrap... works good as well... i have used them on sleds in the past

Back