anyone read ATV rider ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones

Reaction score
so i picked up a copy of atv riders today its the mar/apr 2011 issue and there is an article called bast from the past its about 2 builds an 87 honda 250x and 91 warrior both built by FST I have it was nice some older bikes getting some coverage

it wasn't really a versus thing it was more about the old school technology meets new school innovations the 250x was stroked and bored to a 390 and the warrior was the 446 kit both had muzzy step headers and mufflers, elka stage 4 shocks, asv levers,renthal bars, DG 39mm carbs skids and bumpers, durablue axles, douglas rims, and maier's plastics

2 vary nice builds

Yeah, I remeber when it was in the mag the 1st time. Did you know that FST had a local dealer friend of theirs put it for sale on ebay afterwords? I was reading a thread about when it was on ebay about 5 days ago.

tried to read it at walmart haha. don't laugh i'm sure others check out the magazine rack while their gf's or wives shop...

didn't buy it cause i usually prefer dirtwheels, but it was cool to see the old school quads.

there was a similiar article in the 2003 june dirt wheels that did a ride and review on a fst built warrior, cant remember whether it was the 446 or 500 though

war1.jpg

war2.jpg

war3.jpg

war4.jpg

Back