Anyone near me wanna help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chesnut84

Reaction score
I recently bought a warrior with no spark. Old owner replaced cdi before I bought it. I put a new stator,pickup coil and still nothing.got new coil that I haven't tried yet.But was hoping maybe someone who lives near me would be nice enough to meet up and swap some parts to test functionality.
I live in fenton Mi and work in auburn hills.Somewhere in that area would be great thanks

This is proof as to why this site is awesome!! Good people on here.

I forgot to mention my bike is a 96'. After opening up all the wire loom and checking most all the wires (which look to be in decent shape) i had to repair two wires.I also tries making a jumper to switch the two wires for the P/U coil.And i still get nothing.I was hoping to find someone I could meet up with and install my cdi on there bike to test it.And If it doesnt work maybe put there cdi on mine briefly just to confirm that.The cdi on it looks new and the old owner said they replaced it but maybe it is bad or went bad (i dunno) But i do know i installed a new coil stator and pickup coil.Im just not feeling spending more $$$ until i am confident in the cdi's condition

Right...That was kinda why i replied back on here.This is pretty cool though its nice to have a "connection" on warrior knowledge

ohm out every electrical component you can the specs are in the service manual and if everything checks out then it has to be the cdi. make sure components are warm though for accurate readings

Ill get it running for ya. I'm pretty good at fixing these. Except for mine... Damn POS... Lol

Back