Anyone into running?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol its exactly what it sais in the name, I did one like it called the warrior dash and it was a blast, plan on doing this one in april, 12 miles is a long fkn way tho lol... prepare cuz gasing out a quarter or halfway through it will suck

Only running i do is to the fridge to get another beer before the show comes back on

AND to get cheeseburgers when they go on sale.

P1230092.jpg

run?? whats running? lol..
i have a quad n go-karts n bikes n vehicles specificaly so i dont have to run.. hehehe.. i dont even run to get a beer, i just hollar at the ol lady or make one of the kids go to the fridge for me!! lol

although that does look like it could be fun, and im sure if i wanted to, id make it through the event.. deffinately wouldlnt be the fastest, prolly end up last, but i could make it through..

id probably be better off as a spectator tho, but 12 miles, i'd need a gyro copter or something so i could see it all!!

~L~

Lol its exactly what it sais in the name, I did one like it called the warrior dash and it was a blast, plan on doing this one in april, 12 miles is a long fkn way tho lol... prepare cuz gasing out a quarter or halfway through it will suck

we did the warrior dash in kansas city and one in st. louis last year, lots of fun, kc was about 109 degrees and a couple people died from heat stroke, it was so bad they shut it down1/2 way thrugh the race on sunday.

i dont like the idea of getting muddy and then running10+ miles. at least the warrior dash had the mud at the end

Back