anyone ever....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a guy around here that hauls his grizzly on the back of a baby blue 4 door ford fairmont. It's great, he's got grip tape down on it so it's not sliding all over the place.

must be nice....but i enjoy my 22mpg.chris mine is also a 95.my transfer case is fu*ked, the bearings on the output shaft for the front drive shaft are gone.as u all can tell my jeep is a toy to.i have had my jeep stuck way worse than my 4 wheeler. i have had sand over the tires and water over the hood.that trip costed me a transmission rebuild, a crank sensor and alot of hours..lol leason learned NEVER PLAY IN A RIVER!!!

You get 22 mpg out of a grand cherokee? You must really granny that thing if your mileage is actually that good.

on the highway i get 20-24.well thats what the overhead thing says anyway i would say its about right.it only has the 4.0 I6 in it with like 110,000 miles.its really not to bad when i keep my foot out of it. its with out a doubt the best car i have ever owned.when i decide to buy a newer car it will be a jeep also, that is if they are still using the 4.0 in the grands. i have no intrestin anything else.

Damn, i still find that hard to believe, those computers tend to be way off. My buddy had an 89 cherokee with the 4.0, and he averaged about 12 with it, on long highway trips it maybe got about 16. That's pretty bad, on the highway without a trailer or a heavy load I can get 14 out of the van, and that thing is carbureted, weighs 3 and a half tons, and has the aerodynamics of a shoebox.

Either way, i got ya beat with my car. 30 highway, 23 average. Can't haul a quad with that though.

Back