Anyone Else into Guns?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you got a Marlin 22 mag, I'll trade for warrior parts. Had one that was dead on and like the tube load. All those expensive Brownings can be good but I'm guessing their over priced. I stick up my little finger to the Omega. Ment an M intead of an l.

If you want a muzzleloader, why not try flintlock or even caps rather than call it primitive. JUST BUY A RIFLE ALREADY.

Well,thats my take but whatever floats your boat.Even if you consider a Mathews Bow primitive.

Mainly because in the area I'm in, it's only legal to hunt with shotguns, or muzzleloaders. And they can reach out quite a bit further than a 12ga. And sorry, but, not selling the Marlin, its a fantastic gun!

That's a good enough reason. I'm old school but learning. Just don't call it primitive hunting. :) Umm, ya need an engine for that Marlin? (Gotta try).

I like mine
039.jpg

I just have a ruger 10/22 and a ruger kp95. No mods to them yet and lookin to get rid of the 22 for a shotgun or rifle.

That's a good enough reason. I'm old school but learning. Just don't call it primitive hunting. :) Umm, ya need an engine for that Marlin? (Gotta try).

Lol, I couldn't. I have no use for a 350 engine.

Sick guns, jglock. What's the tan rife?

Guns sweet!!! Nice ones jglock, is that a Scar,, nice. i have a Mossberg 500 8shot digital camo'ed its sweet, a DPMS Panther AR-15 Recon rifle, a Romanian Ak-47, a ruger P89 9mm, a Taurus Millinium pro 9mm and i think thats it, well untill i go look in the gun Safe,hahaha...

Guns sweet!!! Nice ones jglock, is that a Scar,, nice. i have a Mossberg 500 8shot digital camo'ed its sweet, a DPMS Panther AR-15 Recon rifle, a Romanian Ak-47, a ruger P89 9mm, a Taurus Millinium pro 9mm and i think thats it, well untill i go look in the gun Safe,hahaha...

How do you like the p89? I love my kp95. Can't beat the lifetime warranty and made in good ol 'merica

Last edited:
i have a few. thinking about picking up a remington r25 that i seen in a pawn shop today... it's had a .260 conversion done and nice butt stock put on.. all and all about $2500 worth of gun there for $1000

here's mine
IMAG0301.jpg

429770_3037959661736_1045340623_32984600_231992777_n.jpg

i have a ruger 10/22
marlin 30-30
2 marlin .22 semi auto's.
a winchester model 70 xtr in .243 (1977)
matching numbers sks
a couple cricketts
a charter arms ar-7 survival rifle
a bersa .40 sub compact for winter carry
a ruger lcp for summer carry
a ruger m77 hawkeye in 7mm WSM
a winchester model 94 30-30
bout 7 or 8 sidelock muzzleloaders
few revolvers
a H&R .17
a Henry lever action .22
half a dozen shotguns
and more that i cant remember... i LOVE guns

Thanks. The rile is a scar 16 with an aimpoint compm4 and aimpoint 3x magnifier and surfire foregrip with 500 lumen upgraded head. The shotgun is a good ol 590 with a blackhawk compstock. and the handguns 2 glock 19s and a 26 both the 19 have surefire x300 lights and one has the slide milled and trijicon rmr ill throw up a pic of it.

Very nice toys guys!!!!
Jordy i like the p89 but i used to have a p95 and liked it alot more, the p89 is just kinda old school to me..
Warriorgirl you got to many frickin guns bro hahahaha, actauly i dont think thats enough if the Zombies brake out, haha.... My ar has alot of upgrade just like my ak and my 12gauge,, ill have to post pics later!!!

Yeah I figured the p89 was a tad outdated. How much did you pay for your ak when you bought it?

I build exhaust systems so the manager of a gun store brault his truck to the shop and after talking to the salesman he asked me to make it realy nice he drives it to all the gun shows to show te stores guns, so i did it real pritty and he said he find me whatever gun i wanted at a good price so he got it for me for 300.00 new with cleaning kit, two 30 round clips, tool kit with carry bag and a banett,, not bad i thought.. It had all original wood so i changed it all to composite and then i did my own camo and red dot scope, ill try to show some pics in a few minites..

Here we go if i loaded the pics wright,, youll see a peice of silver tape on them, just covering my numbers, peolpe will do anything with the wright info,hahaha.

Last edited:
That's a nice ak man and at a good price! If you ever wanna get rid of it... Well ya know lol

Thanks man but you no,,, if the zombies hit the streets well ya!!! I want to do the hardware on my AR with the reaper kullz design (hydro dipping) i did the hydro dip on my 12g, i was going to use the rest on my AR but naw,, super easy to do and only cost me 54.00 shipped and i have enough left over to do almost another hole gun or atleast the hardware on it..

Back