Anyone cut their Warrior fenders?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledavid218

Reaction score
I was looking through some picutures in various forums and have noticed a few people have cut their front fenders. Personally, I think that it not only looks SWEET but also allows for better view of the ground and surrounding areas. I know basically how to do it: make some lines of what you think to like right in washable marker, score the lines with a utility knife a few times (though it doesn't entirely matter what), and sand afterwards. Now in theory this sounds easy, but in practice how hard is it?

sdfgsdfg.jpg

Here's what mine looks like without the fenders on. All I need to do is make the cuts!

(my dad collects tractors if you're wondering about that! We have about 300...)

I would just cut the extra black off of the fender its not a good idea to cut the whole thing, you will not be protected from mud and debris

Is there any place to buy the covers for the empty light slot, or is it something that needs to be fabricated? Would it be worth buying a new nose peice without the hole?

@jccruiser78

Where did you get those plastics!? How much did those bad boys cost if you don't mind me asking?

Is there any place to buy the covers for the empty light slot, or is it something that needs to be fabricated? Would it be worth buying a new nose peice without the hole?

Right now you have to make your own light gap cover if you want one, I don't think anybody is selling them anymore. From time to time somebody sells them on here, but I don't think anyone is now.

The only hood that doesn't have the light gap is the one from the 87-88 warriors, and most guys don't like the look of them because they're too steep and stubby looking.

Welcome uncledavid my myspace recruit. Glad to see you here making good use of the forum by asking questions. Most everyone here you will find helpful in many ways then one.

if you wait a few weeks we will be stocking and selling simmilar light gap covers...pm 2xtreme for more info!!

Welcome uncledavid my myspace recruit. Glad to see you here making good use of the forum by asking questions. Most everyone here you will find helpful in many ways then one.

i went on myspace and watched a bunch of videos and if i found a rappy or warrior i would send them a link to this site

[quote:iafkn9yn]Is there any place to buy the covers for the empty light slot, or is it something that needs to be fabricated? Would it be worth buying a new nose peice without the hole?

if you wait a few weeks we will be stocking and selling simmilar light gap covers...pm 2xtreme for more info!![/quote:iafkn9yn]

BINGO!

They will be lazer cut with the Yamaha text logo, and probably polished aircraft grade aluminum.

I am still working out the best design of the prototypes.

I may be able to offer them without the logo and possibly without the polishing for those who want to paint theirs.

The bum wing is slowing me down a bit on these, since I have to cut the prototypes by hand with tin snips. I was hoping to have them available already.

I will probably start a Testing Interest thread soon to determine the qty of my first lot.

Stay tuned for more info.

Back