ANYBODY WITH RAPTOR and CUT FENDERS?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
i was wondering how a raptor looks with stock width on the a arms but with cut fenders an pics or comments on it would be great!!! ;D

well does anybody got picture of cut fenders on a raptor..?? thanks though for the post on the warrior plastics kinda atleast gave me an idea

here is a pic of my buddys 350r behind my warrior
warriorraptorLS.jpg

they are cut like 53raptor350s quad
if you want some better pics PM me and i wll try to get some more taken

here ya go man hope this helps
his front wheels are flipped so it is a few inches wider
rapfendersweb.jpg

rapfenders2web.jpg

do you get a lot more covered in mud...cause thats wht i manly ride in up here.....not that i really care it is just a bitch cause it is so much more weight on me..thanks ALOT for the pics!!!!

with any cut fenders you are going to get a little more muddy its just part of it
but the only thing is if your riding around mud even with full fenders your are still going to get dirty

yah i know i was just like meaning..well you know on the raptor that when you ride even with full fenders you get a goo spray so maybe i will look into doing...thanks a lot thought for the pics...will be using em for future reference;)

yah i know i was just like meaning..well you know on the raptor that when you ride even with full fenders you get a goo spray so maybe i will look into doing...thanks a lot thought for the pics...will be using em for future reference;)
the raptor 350 fenders are like an extended mudd flap if you ask me

do you own a 350?? you ride a 450r right...yah they would be a mud flap..haha

are you still looking for fender cuts if you are pm i have a good lookin cut on mine

Back